Snowpack: developing web apps without bundling
With Snowpack, there is a one-time installation step: Each dependency in
is installed as a single-file ECMAScript module in the directory
- During development, you can import dependencies from that directory without a build step.
- Before deployment, you can use Snowpack to tree-shake, minify, etc.
Analyze your webpack bundle, on every pull request - packtracker.io
A GitHub Pull Request Check to track your bundle size and analyze your bundle makeup over time. Catch webpack bundle bloat before your users do.
Immer 5.2.1: improved memory footprint, performance, bundle size, and support for Map and Set
Quoting Michael Weststrate:
- Addressed all known issues with Map and Set! Recommend to update if you use those.
- Significant bundle size reduction (6KB now in total).
- Partial core rewrite, to reduce memory footprint and improve performance.
why-npm-i-so-long: show size of each dependency in package.json
WebAssembly beyond the browser [45-min. video]
Looking for deeply qualified employees or customers? Advertise on ES.next News!
ES.next News reaches over 11,000 highly skilled and motivated developers. We take their trust seriously and have high editorial standards.
Check out our media data and get directly in touch with us.