Node.js 12, the last non-ESM version, reaches end-of-life
The status of Node.js 12 is now end-of-life. It’s the last version that didn’t have ES module support from the beginning. We have therefore reached an important milestone in Node’s support for ESM.
Convert loops, extract variables, and much more. With the P42
--install-links locally installs
file: dependencies (instead of symlinking them).
Looking for Frontend Lead at Series A Company
We're looking for a senior engineer to run our frontend team - joining a small, highly experienced, well-funded team at Parallel Markets to help build the future of portable financial identity. We're remote-first and work async, and we just raised a $7M Series A. No Jira, and (almost) no meetings!
Wireit enables more features for package.json scripts and runs them efficiently
- Use the npm run commands you already know
- Automatically run dependencies between npm scripts in parallel
- Watch any script and continuously re-run on changes
- Skip scripts that are already fresh
- Cache output locally and remotely on GitHub Actions for free
- Works with single packages, npm workspaces, and other monorepos
Script definitions look like this:
"files": ["src/**/*.ts", "tsconfig.json"],
"command": "rollup -c",
- Efficiently search for all files on the file system
- Resolve the dependency graph
- Serialize the bundle
- Execute our bundle using a runtime
- Compile each file in parallel
Meet Retool—The Fastest Way To Build Internal Tools
ShadowRealm is a stage 3 ECMAScript proposal for dynamically evaluating code (think
eval() but better).